Navi-Radar 4000 uniquely combines radar information, navigational charts, ENC safety parameters, targets, user-maps, routes and tools for decision support, which all ensure safer navigation.
With Navi-Radar 4000, chart layers can be individually configured, avoiding a cluttered radar display.
- Pre-calculated motion vectors: Even before the operator acquires a target, Transas Navi-Radar 4000 already selects potential targets and provides you with instant vector and object data.
- Target association: Built-in filters can associate any AIS and ARPA target to provide reliable, real-time data, selected by the operator.
- Filtering lost targets: In heavily trafficked areas, focus is key to avoiding dangerous situations. Operator-defined target filters warn you only when necessary.
- Trial Manoeuvres and Curved Heading Line: Real-time calculations and presentation strengthen any decision made by the officer.
- Chart Radar: Efficient multi-loading and display of electronic charts where ENC/SENC or TX-97 charts can be presented as an underlay simultaneously with individually created MAPs.
- A true chart radar
- User-friendly and consistent GUI throughout the Transas “Multifunction Display” (MFD) navigation systems series – e.g. ECDIS, Chart Radar, Conning
- Full MFD integration with high configuration flexibility
- 24/7 telephone and e-mail support with local service stations in all major ports
- Remote (online) service, support and maintenance
- Highly cost-effective and flexible combinations with ECDIS
- Easy and affordable upgrades
- Supplied with Transas Admiralty Data Service (TADS), which offers the best available charts and digital services