Navi-Sailor 4000 ECDIS MFD is available in two packages:
Additional to what described under Standard+, the MFD Premium brings the following functions:
- Tides & Currents
- Maps (User Charts)
- Advanced planning functions
- AIS messaging and MKD functions
- AIS Application-Specific Messages
- Add Info Tracks
- AIS Color Tracks
- AIO – Additional information Overlay
- Rhotheta RDF interface
Premium+ pack brings the following additional advanced functions:
- Trial Maneuver
- Precise Nav Tools – Predictor/Route AIS RDVZ/CHL
- Navi-Conning SW
- Navi-Radar SW
For both Premium and Premium+ an extensive range of additional hardware solutions and software options are available.
Safe Navigation and Easy Operation
Provides all the information you need, via a user-friendly and intuitive menu system.
Information System and Decision Support
A continual flow of information for presentation of the crucial and most needed navigational information and objects.
Choice and Customization
New and practical options enable system customization, including multiple operation modes with charts in up to 7 different formats.
Connects all available onboard navigation data sensors and systems, such as: two positioning systems, gyro, log, two ARPAs, AIS, echo sounder, autopilot, navtex and more. Planning and Forecasting Includes powerful tools for passage planning, weather routing and calculation, and environmental tide and current databases.
Direct effects on fuel consumption, voyage times & work time.
- Navigator-friendly environment for One Man Bridge operation reduces workload and stress;
- Clear and consistent man-machine interface for intuitive and convenient operation;
- Enhanced functional integration of navigational data;
- System redundancy: all functions of ECDIS, Radar and Conning can be available on all MFD’s onboard;
- Palettes synchronization in all 3 applications;
- Sensor redundancy and double network ensures data integrity and reliability for network configuration;
- Intelligent and efficient alarm management;
- Simultaneous Loaded Route monitoring in ECDIS, Radar & Conning;
- ECDIS Master Station status changeover to any ECDIS station;
- Distribution of radar pictures from all available radars within MFD network;
- Chart correction, route and user database synchronization at all workstations and applications;
- Order charts, charts corrections and weather forecasts online via ship communication station protected by Transas TransLink firewall.