The Navi-Conning system will considerably simplify the work of watch officers by permanently providing valid information on the operation of ship systems.
A standard Navi-Conning system provides 4 base screen views:
- Current ship coordinates, course and speed;
- Rudder blade position; information from main engine room, telegraph repeater, etc.;
- Status of navigation lights;
- Sounder readings, wind and route.
- Processing of parameters supplied via different interfaces from external information sources and their presentation on a single screen;
- Reception of information in network in digital and analogue formats provides base screen views and makes it possible to use custom-made individual screens;
- Extendable measurement unit database;
- Internal Recording functionality.